From students, for faculty: a panel of student experiences
Join the UTLC and Office of Intercultural Engagement for a conversation about key UNCG student experiences in the classroom and beyond. VOISES panels provide a venue for faculty to hear the perspective of students from marginalized identity groups on campus. These moderated panels give faculty the chance to ask questions while reflecting on issues of equity, diversity, and inclusion at UNCG.
Fall 2023 VOISES Panels
The UTLC and OIE are pleased to offer four VOISES panels for Fall 2023. Please note that registration is required for each event and these sessions will not be recorded due to the nature of these discussions. Full event details are available in the registration form. After registering, you will receive a calendar invitation confirming the event location. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.
Past VOISES Panels
Fall 2022 VOISES Panel topics and summaries:
- Students with disabilities (summary)
- Students experiencing addiction/in recovery (summary)
- Latino/a/x students (summary)
- Muslim students (summary)
Spring 2023 VOISES Panel topics and summaries:
- Military-Affiliated Students (summary)
- Black Student Experiences (summary)
- Online and Non-Traditional Students (summary)
- Latinx Student Experiences (summary)
Read the Spring 2022 VOISES summary.